This one day course is intended to help you do the writing your job demands. If you are a manager at any level in business, government, or industry, you must write reports. Whether you want to or not, you write to explain things, to smooth relationships and to convince others of the value of some course of action. Writing must be clear, concise, complete, and correct. It must also convey your message in a courteous tone. The course will help you to identify the range of this kind of writing, the forms it takes, and the persuasive techniques it requires.
Course objectives include:
Producing compositions in report format and creating proposals as written offers to a prospective buyer can seem an almost daunting and time consuming task. This one day course is designed to relieve you of the complexities associated with report writing. At the end of this one day course you will be able to produce a leading report and an accurate proposal in an efficient and effective manner. Make a lasting impression on your employer by attending this one day course.
- Learn the value of good written communications.
- Develop paragraphs that introduce, connect, develop, and conclude some part of
- an idea.
- Prepare reports and proposals that inform, persuade, and provide information.
- Learn how to proofread your work so you are confident it is clear, concise,
- complete, and correct.
- Provide an opportunity to apply these skills in real work applications.
This course is available for Employee Team and Group Training only