Call 1300 791 561
Training Tips & Tricks
Here are some tips & tricks to help your participants learn more.
- Place pens where you want participants to sit. You will find participants will sit at the desks with the pens.
- Get their attention quickly as this will help place the training be placed in a positive mood.
- Use everyone’s name within the course no matter how hard it is to pronounce, ask for pronunciation if required.
- Watch body language within the class to find out whether to proceed or to dwell on specific subjects.
- Do not dwell on negatives to much within the course as you will find even if the training was good, participants can think negatively towards the training.
- Make sure your participants are well fed and refreshed as someone that is hungry or thirsty may find it hard for to concentrate.
- Be sure to involve everyone and do not pick favorites.
- Use different parts of the room for your training. Do not stick to one spot for to long.
- Make sure participants do not fold their arms as they will become negative of your training and learn up to 38% less.
- Use all aids- Visual, Auditory and Kinesthetic to cater for all learning styles.
- When training Gen Y increase entertainment with your training. Prizes and rewards can help also.
- Listen to your participants. This is a big thing. Many trainers think they listen. Make sure you really do. Its about making a difference in them.
- Thank everyone for their input, never disagree but use objections to sell your points. If you disagree participant may refuse to learn anything more.