This course is a great one day session for individuals and businesses to increase sales potential. Discover skills such as closing, rapport, performance techniques and body language to help the sales professional. Sales training that is vital to the sales role. Perform at your best. Learn how to overcome objections and communicate on a different level.
Make every client count. With these skills you will increase positive outcomes, use objections as selling points, increase enthusiasm for increased performance, negotiate correctly and follow the sales process to end at the desired outcome.
The units you will be undertaking will enable you to respond appropriately to the needs of people and understand the level of professional customer service required by most business today.
- Buying signals- Increase your observation skills
- Body Language- Learn how to use to sell effectively
- Negotiation Skill- Soft vs. Hard Negotiation
- The Sales Roles- What are they?
- Selling as a Professional Activity- Sales Professionalism
- Buyers and Their Motivation- Emotions, External Buying influences
- Active Prospecting and Qualifying Prospects
- Sell Yourself- Confidence, Motivation, Comfort Zones
- Satisfying Needs- Fulfilling the basic needs of clients
- Professional sales techniques- Skills for the professionals
- Complaint handling/Objections- Techniques and skills
- Leadership- Helping clients decide
- Value added selling
- Cross Selling and Up selling
- Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
Participants must be able to read, write and have a commitment to learning.