Getting to an agreement
The negotiation part of a sale is normally the end part of the sales process. The product has been shown, the price suggested and all questions and concerns addressed. Continue on the path to agreement. Do not go back on other things already discussed. Many sales people talk themselves out of a sale. Confirm details if required, however do not bring the sales process back. The customer is already sold on the product. Concentrate on the agreement terms. Have the client agree to smaller things that you know both parties agree on. Once all concerns have been addressed ask the question. Make sure of the following before asking for the sale:
- Positive body language
- Clients concerns have been addressed
- Rapport has been built
- Value has been built in product
- Several Points to help get to an agreement
- Agree whenever you can
- Leadership has been shown
- Accumulate yeses
- Acknowledge their feelings
- Use Closed questions for yes or no answers.
For more information and sales tips and tricks visit our free help section.