Creating Incentives That Work!
Money is a good incentive to motivate your employees. But happiness is even better.
Incentive programs and employee acknowledgment are both ways to reward employees for their performance results. It is important that business understand how to effectively institute rewards programs to encourage greater employee performance.
Offering more money to employees to encourage them to work better is not the only option. There are a number of incentive tools and programs business managers have at their disposal to influence employee behaviours.
Our course will teach you the different options available, how they can be monitored and applied specifically to your business.
At the end of this course we will have helped you to
- Understand the different incentive schemes and their result
- Know how effectively implement incentives
- Motivate teams
- Resolve the problem of allocating decisions and delegation tasks
- Learn how to boost employee morale
- Understand how to reduce employee turnover
- Eliminate the occurrence of employees only performing activities favourable to themselves
- Reduce job shirking and laziness
Happy employees work harder, smarter and are more productive. By applying our range of incentive programs to your business, you will reap the benefits from having a more industrious and efficient workforce.