Managing Customer Service
EMPLOYER TRAINING OPTIONS
This session can be custom designed to suit your employees and industry. Pictures, questions and material will all be modified to suit training requirements and objectives. Contact our staff for more details.
TARGET AUDIENCE & PURPOSE
This Managing Customer Service session is designed to offer a high level training session for managerial staff to provide and implement systems to offer excellent customer service.
This session will help you teach employees how to:
- Identify ways to establish links between excellence in customer service and business practices and policies
- Develop the skills and practices that are essential elements of a customer service focused manager
- Recognise what employees are looking for to be truly engaged
- Recognise who their customers are and what they are looking for
- Develop strategies for creating engaged employees and satisfied customers
The need for leading, promoting, and enhancing a customer-focused culture is essential within every organisation. This session will provide you with an opportunity to explore your responsibilities within your role as a customer service agent. As you discuss the various skills and techniques, you will draw from your own personal and varied experiences to share elements of reward and challenge. Consider this session as a re-energising time to build and expand from where you are now.