Cash Flow Marketing & Budgeting
A healthy cash flow keeps your business going.
Our bodies need a constant flow of blood, circulating around our body to keep us healthy. Likewise your business needs a steady and stable flow of cash to keep operating at its peak. If you mismanage your cash flow, problems will arise and you will have difficulty paying off short term debts and expenses.
It is crucial that you monitor your business’s cash flow and that is where we can help. We can help you produce a cash flow budget that is easy to follow and understand.
At the end of this coach we will have helped you to
- Bank cash punctually
- Keep cash in a safe spot and take measures to increase security
- Grow a secure relationship with your suppliers to agree on common favourable payment policies
- Reconcile bank statements accurately and regularly
- Break up handling and recording of cash
- Align and link your budget and cash flow forecast to your strategic plan
- Keeping a good record of all outgoings and incomings
- Evaluate your cash position regularly to make sure your on track
By helping you manage your cash flow, this will allow you to meet those unexpected times where extra funds are required. Note we do not give financial advice, but help you construct a budget and tie this with the overall strategic goals of your organisation.